My morning

My morning

Friday, 19 February 2016

Can you hear His voice?

Hebrews 3:15 says:

while it is said, "Today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked me."

Jesus is calling for us. He is calling for you, so He could be with you. He would like to have a close relationship with you today. Don´t wait until tomorrow, or next year. Take Him by the hand and let Him enter your heart. He will make all things new. He can wash away all your sins and you can be free. And the more time you spend with Him and in His presence, the better you will hear His voice. He will guide you, comfort you and lead your way, so you will not have to worry about making the wrong decisions.

Hebrews 10:16

"This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day, says the LORD: I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."



No comments:

Post a Comment