My morning

My morning

Monday, 1 February 2016

One special night

This blog was inspired by the beautiful song "I can only imagine" from MercyMe.
I woke up one night and had this clear vision about how I should start a blog and write down my thoughts about my faith. The words of the song made me think about heaven and what it will be like, when I finally get to go to my eternal home. Then I can meet my wonderful Savior at last, but who else will I meet there. Friends, relatives, but maybe many that I didn´t treat so well as I should have.
Should I change my attitude towards others right now. Not tomorrow or next week, but today. So that when the day comes, when it´s time to go, there would not be any unsolved arguments. No bitterness. Only hope and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment